These things are some stuff i've received for Annalyn and I'm thankful for all that we've been given. I have a lot more that i still need to take a picture of, thanks!

My Grandma Steadman has made all of my kids quilts this came from her and she also made these bags for me. She has had many surgeries on her heart and her health isn't that great but she still takes the time to make beuatiful things for those she loves!

This came from Annalyn's awesome Aunt Lori who made it and sent it from Iowa. She got to wear it for Halloween.

Annalyn also enjoy's these beuatiful hair bows and bracelets made by another awesome Aunt Jana, we end up puting one or the other on most everyday.

So this gorgeous blanket was hand stitched from the above proclaimed Aunt and don't ask me how she did it with four outgoing kids at her side at all times!

Aunt Katherine Woodin made this for Annalyn and I love cuddling up in it at night while feeding Annalyn. Katherine always makes us feel like we are one of her kids.
Thank-you my all talented family and friends!
I love that hand stitched blanket!!
ReplyDeleteYou are surely loved to have friends and family share their talents with you.
Miss your family.
Your baby is sooo precious!
Wow. This just shows how much you are loved, Wendy.
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome!
Isn't it nice to have so many people in our lives that love us. I love all the cute little things for Annalyn. She is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDelete