Husband's name? Todd Grant BriscoeHow long have you been married? Ten years four months
How long did you date? Todd got home from his mission on a Thurs. (that's when we met) we went on our first date the next Monday and haven't stopped dating. But we got married Five months after we met.
How old is your husband? Thirty-one
Who can sing the best? Neither one of us should sing in the chior but out of the two of us me.
Who is smarter? If you ask me I am, if you ask him he is. (actualy every day that I wonder how to do something he figures it out so truthfuly he is the smart one, don't tell him that I said so)
Who does the laundry? I do because I am afraid of what the clothes would look like if Todd did.
Who pays the bills? I did until I had the baby last month now he does.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right side of the bed because it is the closest to the door just in case the kids come in, in the night.
Who mows the lawn? I did until I was eight months along with Annalyn, then decided someone else could do that! Todd has mowed the lawn a few times throughout our marraige.
Who cooks the dinner? I do most of the time but Todd does every once in a while.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I do, I was informed that Todd is never wrong.
Who kissed who first? Todd did it was on our seventh date and he was holding a hershey kiss we were standing in his parents kitchen with Trisha and when I said yes he bent down and kissed me!
This was fun to think about things that I might have forgotten like how often Todd really does help me and I love him so much! Now I'm supposed to tag a few others and challenge them to do this. I tag Jana, Lori, Lacey, Emily, Jenny

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are a good wife to admit you are wrong. I should take a lesson from you. I'm like Todd I am Always right LOL ( The person who thinks that I think is usually wrong)P.S. I am doing FANTASTIC!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I also had a great time remembering the sweet moments of our Marriage. (which is always!!)
ReplyDeletethat is such a cute story about the hersey kiss. Is that picture one of you new ones you just had done? It is cute!
ReplyDeleteThat was all so cute. If was fun to read. Your blog is way cute. I love all the pics. Do you all want to do lunch tomorrow (wed.) Let me know. Have a great day. Raelyn
ReplyDelete