skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday Afternoon we went on a drive: Stay with me here, started towards raft river got off the Arbon Valley exit and headed south kept driving trough the valleys until we reached lowerrattle snake rd. (i think)then kept driving to Mink creek rd. went up to Scout Mtn. and had a picnic, then we ended up at Cherry Springs. That is where we took all these pictures! This is Annalyn's first sunday afternoon drive, first picnic, and first walk in the park! We had so much fun it was great to get out, and the kids all got along awesomly(is that a word?)!
cute pictures! We haven't gone on a Sunday drive for... never. I also enjoy it when the kiddo's get along and all to be had is joy.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog background and CUTE slide show. It looks like you had a very nice Sunday afternoon. what a beautiful fall day! Your kids are soooo cute. I'll see ya tomorrow for lunch. It should be fun. Love, rae
ReplyDeleteLove the video so cute your kiddos are all growing so fast. You have such a cute family. I can't wait to meet the newest addition. Sounds like an awesome day!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute family! We use to do Sunday drives untill Gas got too expensive. I miss them. Maybe we will have to go since the prices are dropping.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures....reminds me of home......oh wait it is idaho:) I miss the fall leaves, and you guys. Love ya
ReplyDeletesuch a cute slideshow! All those pics turned out so great!
ReplyDeletelove them! that is so much fun! hey did you still want any pics printed off? and where they all okay? well let me know. love-Heather
ReplyDelete