Friday, October 17, 2008

Annalyn's Blessing Day!

This was a great day!
Annalyn's blessing day, and she also got to share that day with her cousin Zac because he got baptized! There were so many friends and family that came to support us, even with so many people there the spirit was still so strong! I know that Grandma Jo was looking down at her grandkids and was proud of Zac for his decision and proud of Todd for blessing Annalyn!
Annalyn is such a joy to have I can only think that for this moment Grandma Jo is missing her little Angel!

Daddy's hands!
Todd helped me so much while getting ready for the baby blessing he even got Annalyn dressed! Yes those big strong hands did well with all the little frilly things and the buttons on the dress!

I am so thankful for all my many blessings!

WHAT AN ANGEL!!!

8 comments:

  1. She is an angel..She looks so beautiful all dressed up in her white. I'm glad it was such a great day for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice tribute to her blessing Day! And Todd seems so gentle with her what a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really was a great day. Todd did a great job blessing her. It was a really nice blessing. She looks so beautiful in her dress. I love the picture with Todd getting her dressed. That is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so beautiful! i love the picture of todd and her!!

    love-heather

    ps- i'm almost done with your pics, i will send the cd monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad we ended up doing that whole thing together, it really did turn out perfect. Halloween party was fun to, I'm glad your mom come, it was lots of good times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture of Todd getting Analynn Dressed got me all teary-eyed. You have such a cute family. It was so much fun that day, and we had a blast last night at Swore Farms Pumkin patch with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun day- we were glad you invited us to such a special occasion- your family is so cute-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendy you look absolutely gorgeous! Annalyn is so cute too! That would have been awesome to see you guys, we can't wait and counting down the days for thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Family Pictures