thanks wendy for the fun visit from you and your cute family :) It was fun for Gracie to meet her cousins and her aunt and uncle! I know sometimes it may seem like a zoo with all the kiddos (Annie calls her boys monkeys :) but to us it is all fun and games and don't mind at all! The more the merrier! It's so fun for us to see them grow and express themselves. Troy was so cute how he asked, "so, how are you feelin today?" :) I hope his tummy ache went away. anyways, enough with my rambling. Thank you again for bringing your cute kiddos to visit. We loved it! loves-em
We are the Todd and Wendy Briscoe family! Todd and I were married July 2nd 1998 and had Kaylee in '99 Troy arrived in '01 and Toby in '03, now we had Annalyn in Sept. '08. We love animals, riding horses, camping, and many other things. Todd is a General Contractor but he also does a lot of Sub-contractor work on the houses we build! I am a stay at home mom and love being home for all of the milestones the kids go through every day!
She is ADORABLE. Its so fun to have a younger one that everyone adores
ReplyDeletethanks wendy for the fun visit from you and your cute family :) It was fun for Gracie to meet her cousins and her aunt and uncle! I know sometimes it may seem like a zoo with all the kiddos (Annie calls her boys monkeys :) but to us it is all fun and games and don't mind at all! The more the merrier! It's so fun for us to see them grow and express themselves. Troy was so cute how he asked, "so, how are you feelin today?" :) I hope his tummy ache went away. anyways, enough with my rambling. Thank you again for bringing your cute kiddos to visit. We loved it! loves-em
ReplyDelete