Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yea for Decorations!

I LOVE decorating for Christmas it puts me in the spirit of things, singing, tasting and smelling Christmas it's ALL good!!!


Here is our little Sweetheart eating spagetti while we decorated, it was way better cleaning up that mess than the one she would have made!!

Troy decided he was going to take care of the bottom of the tree, I'm sure the bottom looks awesome but I have yet to look!

POSSIN'



LOVE MY KIDS!!


So I finally found my battery chargers for my camera so hopefully you'll get updated on our family more often!!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun! Your kids are growing so fast. Hope you are doing well. We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so adorable. Your house looked awesome also. You and your kids are great decorators. So glad you found your charger. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Family Pictures