The tag was the fourth picture in my fourth folder and to tell about it.
I'm really glad to have run accross this picture, this was taken in the spring of 2008 at our old house in the front yard. The flowers on the crab apple tree were all bloomed and so it made for a gorgeous background. This is the only picture that Toby would hold remotly still. (I think someone once told Toby that if he held still for more than two seconds that he was going to blow-up) He is doing a great job at making sure he doesn't blow up! My three, (minus Annalyn )darling kids!I tag Monica, Emily, Jenny, and Cindy Steadman.
It's amazing how these pictures that we forget about bring back so much feeling and remembrance. Oh by the way it's a great picture.
ReplyDeletethanks for the tag! I love the picture of your kiddos. And sometimes I think my kids were told the same thing about if they hold still they might blowup. And I am sure that Jonny lives by that motto as well.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute picture! And for the post below it - Way to go Kaylee! That is so cool that she did that. Wish I could have seen it!
ReplyDeleteCute picture. I love the thing about Kaylee that is so cool. I think all little boys live by the motto that they will blow up if they are still. Thanks for the Valentine package that was so thoughtful. It made our day.
ReplyDelete