Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy 32 Todd

Isn't he so cute! Today was pretty fun I had the kids help decorate the house with streamers, and then they made cards for Todd. We went to church and got ready for my family to come over for dinner it just happened that Cindy was bringing a friend to introduce us to. Then Todd's family came over for cake and ice cream. The day was full of family. Todd's a year older, but he sure doesn't act like it. HaHa
Thank-you so much Todd for your fun and spirited personality that you share with all of us. You are a great dad and an awesome husband, a very hardworker and all around generous person. Whether you help someone with their bike tires, get someone unstuck, help people move, build things for someone, share your knowledge about horses and building, include others in what you are doing, you are always willing to do things for others and I'm so thankful that you are who you are. I love you.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Happy Birthday Todd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Todd. My kids all sure do think your greatest!
    Love the carrots. That is sure not my favorite thing teaching kids to eat. At first I can't wait then after about day 8 I'm thinkin this is messy could you open your mouth and just eat the stuff. Does that make me sound lik a bad MOM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I think you are great too Todd not justy my kids!

    ReplyDelete

Family Pictures