We went to Grandpa Terry's house and made Gingerbread houses.
Alex kept talking to Annalyn and I thought it was so cute!
P.S. Toby was with Todd.
This is my sister-in-law Emily her and Kyle came to visit and she brought us some things she had made this hat was one of them loveit!
This is the one and only time Annalyn has had pig tails because she cries when I put then in but I love how cute they are on her.
Christmas Eve was at our house this year and it was so fun to all be together!
Troy and the boys his age
Toby and the kids his age.
Annalyn and the babies that were all born within a year of each other.
Kaylee was sick today so she got her own personal picture with Alyssa.

all your pics are so cute! love ya
ReplyDeleteLooks like Christmas was way fun for ya. Annalyn looks like a little supermodel in all her pics. she is so absolutely adorable. I love the pic with her and Alex it is way cute!
ReplyDeleteAll your pictures of your kids and the things you are doing are so fun! I wish I was a better shutter-bug. My kids are growing up way to fast and I am not getting enough pictures taken of them! By the way, What is the story of the oranges?
ReplyDeleteThe story of the oranges is of a little orphan girl who is new to an orphanage at christmas and the only presents that the kids ever get is an orange from an old man. There wasn't an extra orange for the little girl, so the other kids new how special and important it was for this little girl to receive one and they all shared with her. It doesn't seem so heartfelt from my story but if you read it ..... well let's just say I cried through the whole thing. My kids really liked this story and it helped them realize a little more that christmas isn't all about the presents.
ReplyDeleteI was going to ask about the Oranges as well and then read your comment. Just so you know I am wiping away tears as I type. I will have to look up that Story. Your pictures are darling!
ReplyDeleteHey! I love all your pics. It looks like you had a nice Christmas. It was sure a lot of fun spending time with all the fam. Lets all get together and do lunch soon. have a great day.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great Chritmas. I love the orange story idea So cute. I was so happy to see your adorable baby and kids at Christmas. What a cute family you have. We miss you all and love ya to bitas!
ReplyDeleteP.S. sorry about the spelling errors it is 2 in the morning I'm a little of I guess.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!! What a fun Holiday full of family and snow:)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I love how you're amazing and always able to keep up on your blog! P.s. If you haven't noticed I need help changing the layout on my blog....
ReplyDeleteAnnalyn is getting so big! Can't wait to see her again! (and you and everyone else)
sounds like you had a fun christmas break. I am sorry Kaylee was sick, that isn't fun at all. Annalyn is so cute, I love the piggies in her hair--adorable. Also, Emily's hat. That was neat you were able to see Grandma and Grandpa.
ReplyDeletesounds like you had a fun christmas break. I am sorry Kaylee was sick, that isn't fun at all. Annalyn is so cute, I love the piggies in her hair--adorable. Also, Emily's hat. That was neat you were able to see Grandma and Grandpa.
ReplyDelete