Todd also gave us an adventure and forgot to get off the Junction for Pocatello so we got the scenic veiw and went to snowville.

I brought the wrong blanket to the game so I ended up feeding the baby on the toilet, but scince the game I have found out that I'm not the only one that has had to do that. Hey you do what you gotta do for the babies! P.S. I really don't know why we didn't get a cute picture with Jon and Monica. Sorry.
I brought the wrong blanket to the game so I ended up feeding the baby on the toilet, but scince the game I have found out that I'm not the only one that has had to do that. Hey you do what you gotta do for the babies! P.S. I really don't know why we didn't get a cute picture with Jon and Monica. Sorry.

How fun! i am glad you guys got to go to a game...You look great I love your hair... call me! Love Krystal
ReplyDeleteI remember those days of toilet feeding.lol. It sounds like you all had a blast!
ReplyDeleteYes that was fun. And You know how Jon is "No Pictures please!" Like he is some sort of celebrity. He is always trying to dodge the papparatzi. SHEEZ the snowville drive wasn't that bad either. Made for a more exciting trip.
ReplyDeleteu,hum...you were in Utah and didn't even come see me!!! I am appalled! J/K I still love you!! Glad you had fun at the game :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I hope you are having fun up in Idaho! love ya
ReplyDeleteI love jazz games! Looks like so much fun! ya know, for future reference ther is a family bathroom with a chair in it that you can feed your baby there. When I was nursing nelson and we were at a game a guy that works there told me about it. It's much more comfortable than the toilet!
ReplyDelete