What a little princess. She is so darling. I love all her bows. So cute! Love her swing. Definitely perfect for a little princess. Your other kids are all cute as ever. Congrats getting to visit with Jenny I bet that was a lot of fun. Have a great day and thanks for posting new pictures!
We are the Todd and Wendy Briscoe family! Todd and I were married July 2nd 1998 and had Kaylee in '99 Troy arrived in '01 and Toby in '03, now we had Annalyn in Sept. '08. We love animals, riding horses, camping, and many other things. Todd is a General Contractor but he also does a lot of Sub-contractor work on the houses we build! I am a stay at home mom and love being home for all of the milestones the kids go through every day!
she is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little princess. She is so darling. I love all her bows. So cute! Love her swing. Definitely perfect for a little princess. Your other kids are all cute as ever. Congrats getting to visit with Jenny I bet that was a lot of fun. Have a great day and thanks for posting new pictures!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to tell everyone that Jana made this bow for Annalyn I absolutly love it! Everyone that sees those bows always says how cute they are!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDelete