So i'm kinda back tracking here because i realized that i hadn't put Kaylee's Birthday on the blog! Kaylee had a lot of fun we went to my parents house on the waterslide we took Meg, Mayci, and Whittney. They loved the waterslide and having a candy cannon!
August 31,2008
This was at Grandpa Terry's house on Kaylee's actual birthday!
You see we celebrate all of our birthdays usually in three diffent places!
Spoiled huh Brithday birthday birthday!!

Looks like the parties were tons of fun. Everyday I talk to Jana someone is having another party.How lucky we are to have such a close, great family. We miss and love ya all! kaylees cake is super cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to everyone. You did such a good job on that cake it is super cute. I love all of the pictures of your sweet lil' princess. I usually have a photo shoot with Natalie at least twice a week. We really should get together and get creative with pictures. Shawna made really cute tu-tu's for the girls and we had quite the photo shoot. You should look at them on Shawna's blog. Call me and We'll have to get together.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday toby and Kaylee, sorry we missed it! Love you all
ReplyDeletewhat cute pictures. I love all those pictures of Annalyn. She is such a doll! Kaylees cake is way cute! You did a great job.
ReplyDeletecute pictures! Don't ya just love birthdays... and blessings... and baptisms... it's the 3 b's hahaha
ReplyDelete