Kaylee sure loves being a big sister!
Troy says he's glad to have a little Sister!
Toby told me that he didn't make his little sister cry!
Kaylee, Troy, Toby all wanted to tell everyone that brought us: delicious dinners, or those who brought gifts, or those that just stopped by to say Hi, and taken care of us, everyone has spoiled us rotten. "Thank-you, you really helped our mommy out"
We Love You!!
Congrats!!! I'm so happy that everything went so smoothly. How did you get a baby with all that hair? I'm jealous. She is so pretty. I can't believe Todd got himself a little prize too. Thats awesome that he got a bear and Troy got to go.
ReplyDeleteYour kids all look so darling holding their little sister who is so beautiful. How fun! I love all her hair so cute.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you all and love ya lots!
Wendy, she is so cute. Toby would say something like that so he wouldn't get into trouble. Can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! What a cute baby! I hope the kids are all adjusting well to having another sibling! I also hope that you are doing well and handling four kids! It has definately been an adjustment for me to have four! We hope to see you guys sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteTammy
So so cute! All those pictures are just so adorable. Annalyn is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that darling baby of yours is changing. Need an update soon. Miss you and hope you have a great day! LOVE LORI
ReplyDelete