Grandpa Terry and Trisha came to see us after they got home from the Leadore camping trip we all went on, and this rainbow was overcasting the chubbuck area we thought it was centered where Terry's house would be! Oh my Gosh who's Cute Kids Are These?? They sure love being with their Grandpa! This is one of the best pictures I've ever taken! Thanks to the two that are posing in it!
So glad you figured this all out:) I thought I left a message before, but I could have drempt that?? I don't remember. I love all the pictures, so cute
What? You moved? So much for knowing my town. Your next post will probably be your new baby and I will say What? She had her baby? Its a good thing there is blogging to keep us all informed. I love your pictures. My boys would do most anything to go fishing with grandpa. It looks like your kids had a great time.
Hey Wendy, it's Tammy your cousin, I hope that everything went well with the birth of your daughter! I was excited to see your blog linked to Emily's so I had to check it out! I have a private blog so if you would like to see it, just email me at tammyprescott22@hotmail.com
We are the Todd and Wendy Briscoe family! Todd and I were married July 2nd 1998 and had Kaylee in '99 Troy arrived in '01 and Toby in '03, now we had Annalyn in Sept. '08. We love animals, riding horses, camping, and many other things. Todd is a General Contractor but he also does a lot of Sub-contractor work on the houses we build! I am a stay at home mom and love being home for all of the milestones the kids go through every day!
So glad you figured this all out:) I thought I left a message before, but I could have drempt that?? I don't remember. I love all the pictures, so cute
ReplyDeleteLove the new look. LOve the pictures. Love it all. Looks like you are all having a great time. I miss you all to bits. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteWhat? You moved? So much for knowing my town. Your next post will probably be your new baby and I will say What? She had her baby? Its a good thing there is blogging to keep us all informed. I love your pictures. My boys would do most anything to go fishing with grandpa. It looks like your kids had a great time.
ReplyDeleteHey Wendy, it's Tammy your cousin, I hope that everything went well with the birth of your daughter! I was excited to see your blog linked to Emily's so I had to check it out! I have a private blog so if you would like to see it, just email me at
ReplyDeletetammyprescott22@hotmail.com
I hope you are doing well!